Capricious Vicissitude

No regrets. The rebuilding of "the other woman".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Saturday, November 03, 2007

On being a Witch

My day was Wednesday. They let us "dress up" at work. That means for the general population,,coming in costume. For me,,apparently,,according to my coworkers,,I got to finally come as myself. A witch. Of course. Not just any old variety of witch. A delicously wicked witch. Hat,,got it. Broom,,got it. Leather boots,,got em. Very short clingy witch dress,,got it. Red lipstick,,got it. Black lace under the witch dress,,,got it. Propositions,,got em. I should be able to do the witch thing every day. It was grand fun. Not since appearing in "The Dress" have I had that much fun with my clothes on.
To answer the questions,,,A very good witch. Black lace. Yes they are real. Only if you ask me to. I don't shriek,,I moan. Reverse witch.
Hope you had as much fun as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home