Capricious Vicissitude

No regrets. The rebuilding of "the other woman".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wrong Lady, Wrong Day

Lest there be any misunderstanding now or in the future,,let me clarify a few things right here, right now. If you attempt to engage me in battle of wits,,come armed. If you want to play bitch kitty,,know in advance you have met your match. If you think you can scare me, threaten me, intimidate me or humiliate me,,,think again. I cut my mental cannibal teeth on high priced attorneys in Armani suits. I have more attitude and intellect than you have balls or money. There are no skeletons in my closet for you to expose. I keep them on the patio so I can dance with them. You picked the wrong lady. See the look on my face? That's not a smile. It's not fear. It's contempt,,and loathing. Like my favorite line from my favorite movie,,Your behaviour is the signal I was waiting on to Unleash Hell. This particular version of Hell needs breakfast. You will do. It's been way too long since I had an inferior, lowlife, imbecilic bully of a scumbag to feed the fire in my soul. You've been warned. I would suggest you pay attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home