Capricious Vicissitude

No regrets. The rebuilding of "the other woman".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Monday, October 01, 2007

I do like this Pirate. His ponytail, his wee black pig, his swagger, his Texas accent with Scottish words, his monster truck, his smile,,wicked smile, his black scoot, his very soft, strong hands. I do, I do, I do like this Pirate. All pieces and parts of my Pirate. He leaves very soon. I think I shall miss him. Who am I kidding? I KNOW I shall miss him. He sleeps beautifully. Long hair scattered about the big bed. Feels good to have a man next to me. A hairy man that feels like a man in the bed. Sounds like a man in the bed. God help me ,,he even smells like a man in the bed,,and I like it. I've missed it. Being wrapped up in strong arms while I sleep. Having a very furry chest to nuzzle into. Someone to deliver coffee to in the mornings. Man sized clothes in the laundry to fold. He shares his razor,,amazing. Someone slap me,,I'm falling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home